Causability is a cause-based, grant maker, providing the ability for artists as educators, to collaborate with local nonprofit organizations on community based programs and where everyone benefits.
Causability (cause-ability) funds Artist Grants between artists and nonprofit communities (causes) enabling educational programs to succeed.
We build sustainable cause-based communities for artists to receive funding combined with a marketplace, combined with the opportunity to collaborate within their local community.
What Makes Us Different from Other Nonprofits?
We’re reframing the old mindset of communities, fundraising, programs and nonprofits, into ’causes’, to provide a primary focus on the effect, potential, and results and who or what benefits from the cause.
One of our goals is building stronger bridges between creators and communities. We simply substitute “causes” for the word nonprofit emphasizing holistically on the local communities needs, from educational events, programs to fundraising.
This approach focuses on what’s most important: providing cause based education the ability to empower and fund causes offering economic justice, equality and sustainability.
- Cause Creators – Passionate, conscious caring individuals or organizations ready to take action to make the world a better place.
- Cause Consultants – Experts ready to educate and support Cause Creators and their communities.
- Cause Supporters – Volunteers and/or Donors ready to provide time and/or financially support to a worthy cause.
We use our financial resources to empower creators that want to work with communities by providing grants for impactful effective educational programs.
We support conscious creative individuals that have the desire to create educational programs within their communities enabling impactful causes that heal not harm, providing them the ability to:
- Demonstrate & Deliver Diversity
- Influence Through Inclusion
- Power Progress Serving Sustainability
- Empower Economic Equality & Justice
- Provide Healthy Alternative Resources That Support Biodiversity For Humans, Animals And The Planet
Examples of cause categories:
wholly owned subsidiaries of the nonprofit Causability
Art For Your Cause LLC is a unique e-commerce platform for visual artists. A percentage of proceeds from sales on AFYC goes to Causability to fund our ‘creator grant’ programs, providing the ability for collaboration between artists and nonprofit communities building and strengthening their causes through the development of new programs.
Causability.org, also offers both cause creators and nonprofits the ability to create fundraisers or cause campaigns. Proceeds from any fees go to fund Creator Grants through Causability.org to empower artists and their communities.
Additionally, because Causability.org is a nonprofit, our donation fees are much lower therefore funds go straight to creator grants for causes.
Recent Causes were generated for:
- Scholarships for underserved autistic communities.
- Hats for soccer team supporters.
- Patient advocacy care in memory of a neglected soul.
No matter what your cause is, we provide creators and supporters the ability to build sustainable cause based programs within their community benefiting what matters the most!
We support diversity, equity and inclusion.